We have compiled few "burning issues" which will surely make your shopping experience a walk-in-the-park and peace of mind:
Do we have a physical store?
- Unfortunately we do not have a physical store, ensuring that you save on the best quality leather. We however attend a number of markets in-line with our target customers around Gauteng. Currently, we exhibit at the Stables Village Market every first Friday of the month. We do exhibit 70% of our products at these markets to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the quality of our products, making your shopping experience a walk-in-the-park.
Do we do physical deliveries?
- We certainly do physical deliveries for Joburg and PTA orders. In this regard you will be blown away by the level of quality of our products at first hand.
What if the product advertised is not in stock?
- We try our utmost best to give you the right information the first time around. Should we not have the advertised product you wish to purchase, we will advise you well in advance and source out the product as fast as possible; we always go extra mile for our customers.
What type of hide are our products made from?
- Our primary product is Crazy Horse Leather, but certainly we only use cow hide processed differently. Our Crazy Horse Leather is merely a finishing effect whereby the leather is preserved to have the worn-out feel and look. This effect makes our products have that vintage feel and a classic look; like wine, it matures with time.
How to place a "Hassle Free" order.
- We don't like having unhappy customers, and we make sure that we provide all the relevant information to make sure our customers are always happy. Please make sure that you check the size (dimension) of the product before placing an order. For example, ordering a portfolio bag please ensure that you check the length of the laptop i.e. inch/centimeters to ensure it will fit with ease. Please allow a maximum of 3 cm difference.
- Our pictures are taken in a light controlled studio, as a result the colour of the product might be slightly different based on few factors e.g. type of screen of your device or monitor settings. In this case, please always ask for a real-time picture to ensure you receive the correct product.