Full Grain Leather
The quality of leather is derived from which layer of the hide is used, as well as the treatment it received before the hide reaches its final stage. Full grain leather is made from the top layer of the hide (the surface), which has all the grains, hence the name full grain leather. The natural surface of full grain leather product ages beautifully with time.
Crazy Horse Leather Finish
- Keep the bag away from direct sunlight for a prolonged period and store in a cool ventilated place;
- Do not overload the bag, as it may cause wrinkling, deformation or crack damages;
- Fabrics and hardware cannot be repaired if scratched. Please do not expose the leather to excessive water, sharp objects and chemicals;
- Use a clean cloth to clean the leather products; and
- Regardless of the type of leather, after cleaning it should be placed in a ventilated place to dry-off. Do not use the bag while still damp.
Correct use of the bag will improve the durability and longevity of the bag.